Friday, February 8, 2013

ABC Friday Share - Feb 8, 2013 -"E" is for Energy


With a shout out to our hosts Maple Leaf Mommy and Mom vs the boys for hosting this really fun event.

 "E" is for Energy

Our Atlantic Provinces are just recovering from a major rain and wind storm last week. Now we're preparing for a Winter blizzard this weekend, so, I thought an appropriate word for today would be energy.
There are many, many forms of energy. These are just a few.

Harnessed Wind Energy


                                         Unleashed Wind Energy



Pure kid energy.....



.....running just for the fun of it.



13 comments:

  1. Great display of energy! Those windmills are getting to be more and more common out our way too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shayna. I love the look of a group of those giants from a distance. Truthfully, I know little about them, though

      Delete
  2. lol kid energy could power the country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love driving to Port Burwell or near Kincardine to see the turbines! They're soooo neat!!

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/02/abc-friday-photo-share-e-is-for-enough.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the wind turbines are so cool to see. These ones are on the border between New Brunswick & Nova Scotia, Canada.

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a fantastic show of "energy".... good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat.
      I think we'll be seeing more, wind energy, this weekend.

      Delete
  5. lol...I agree, I'm pretty sure we will be seeing some major wind energy this weekend! Great representation of the letter "E", love the energy of the kids, would love to harness that, I would be rich! And wind farms are so amazing to look at, they are really quite spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Monica. Oh yeh, we're getting lots of wind energy today and we will continue to get it all day, so I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure kid energy! Love it, thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna. Wouldn't we all love to have that much energy!!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my post!! I love reading your comments. Don't forget to include your link, so I can check out your post, too!